Friday, July 24, 2009

Vacation time!

Oh my goodness, this week has been exhausting.
Tomorrow morning The Family -parents, Jenny, Millie and I are going to PEI
for a week and a half.
We've been going shopping and have been packing all week...
well sort of.
I like to think that we have accomplished a lot more than we actually have.
I for one, have still got SO much to do.
Yes, I know, it's not good to leave things for the last minute...
but it's so hard not to!!!!

The cooking has been minimum this week,
actually i've only made supper twice, and my mom cooked the rest of the week.
It was a nice break to be able to just eat food without having to prepare anything,
but at the same time, I felt weird not cooking.

PEI is going to be so great,
we used to go there every summer when we were young,
but we started going less when Jenny and I got older.
This is going to be the first time I go there, while being a veggie,
so it'll be interesting to find stuff to eat!
My [food] memories of PEI are sea food and sweets from little
home bakeries.

In other news, I bought a cookbook yesterday.
All deserts, all chocolate, all french?
But it was 8$ so the fact that it is in french seems a little less terrible!

Oh and I also received my cupcake liners from Layer Cake Shop!
They are SOOOOOO cute and i'm so glad that I got them before leaving.

Now, it is time for me to go pack! (:

No comments: